Our Dearest Patient,
In light of concerns related to the spread of coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, we want to reassure you that now, more than ever, our commitment to your health and safety is our top priority.
WE ARE EXERCISING EVERY POSSIBLE PRECAUTION TO LIMIT RISK:
• Employees who are sick or are falling ill are being asked to stay home.
• We’re doubling down on cleaning efforts. Exam rooms are wiped down between every patient, service tools are being sanitized and communal spaces are in wipe-down mode.
• Hand sanitizer is available for all.
• We are instituting a more flexible cancelation policy to provide you with the grace you need if you’re feeling under the weather.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
• If you’re not feeling well, please stay home.
• Thoroughly wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often, especially when you arrive.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• If you have to cough, please cough into a tissue, then thoroughly wash your hands.
As details become available, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Manuel G. Sanchez, MD
Anh L. Ngo, MD MBA
Ashley E. Phipps, APRN